September 13, 2012
Baby boy given bottle believed to contain bleach at McDonald's
By QMI Agency
Police in London, England, say they're searching for a woman in her 50s after she gave a bottle believed to contain bleach to an 11-month-old boy.
Officers were called to a McDonald's around 12:40 p.m. Thursday after a stranger gave the baby boy the bottle. The boy drank some of the liquid and threw up.
He was rushed to hospital and police said he is in stable condition.
The bottle and the liquid are being tested, police said.
The Greenwich detachment tweeted a warning that a white woman in her 50s was "giving children in pushchairs bottles containing believed bleach."
Police said there was only one known victim, but warned people to be cautious.