Quiz: Test your news knowledge

Charlie the Maltese terrier had to be given a steady dose of alcohol March 1 and 2 after vets...

Charlie the Maltese terrier had to be given a steady dose of alcohol March 1 and 2 after vets determined the dog had ethylene glycol poisoning, likely from ingesting antifreeze or brake fluid. This can cause kidney failure, but alcohol can alter the chemical reaction and stop kidney failure from occurring. (Photo: Handout/QMI Agency)

, Last Updated: 1:33 PM ET

Test your knowledge of this week's news and current events.


Videos

Photos